- PRI’s Executive Team possesses over 85 years of government contracting experience and has successfully completed more than 250 contracts
- All Executives and Key Managers are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Our Project Leaders and Key Personnel are certified professionals with extensive hands-on experience.
We have one criterion for contract completion: Has our performance positively affected our customer’s mission objective?
- We enhance our capabilities and bring additional value to our customers with strategic vendor partnerships
- We are committed to delivering innovation. We are always searching for opportunities to translate an idea or new approach into a product or service that creates value for our customers.
Our team operates with an established set of steps to ensure we deliver excellence with every contract:
- A corporate executive establishes initial contact with all new customers and maintains regular and consistent communication through contract completion.
- We utilize empirically researched processes which are aligned to our customer’s mission objectives.
- Performance metrics are regularly reviewed with the customer.
- Risk areas are continuously evaluated.
- PRI maintains an unblemished history of successfully completed Federal contracts.
- Our consistent track record attests to customer-gained efficiencies and cost savings which have resulted in high customer satisfaction ratings.